It’s easy to make your balcony a haven for the sunshine and enjoy fresh air. Do you have a balcony? Are you Looking for outdoor furniture to decorate your it ? This guide will help you choose the right furniture for your balcony. It also includes tips and tricks on how to keep your balcony looking great.
What are the best ways to decorate your balcony?
Outdoor furniture can be customized to make your balcony look as unique and personal as you like. Before you start your search, this is the most important question. Your needs will determine the extent of your decision. If you want to sit on your balcony, then it’s not worth spending money to buy a table and chair. See the measurements of the balcony To ensure that you choose the right item, don’t forget to consider what is on your balcony. Take, for example: Flower pots You should also consider the material and design of your balcony furniture. Because it is exposed to the elements, wood is an excellent choice. It is important to pay attention to which species you are using, as some are stronger than others. Wooden furniture requires maintenance. Indeed, it will need to be protected from bugs, graying and mildew. Aluminum and steel are strong and can be cleaned with soapy water. Important to note that:
- epoxy Steel does not oxidize because of its outer layer epoxy wax. However, this may be scratched or damaged by impacts.
- Zinc can be added to stainless steel for improved strength.
- Aluminum is very lightweight and resists rust.
Resin can be both durable and comfortable. A material that enhances the beauty of your balcony . Pay attention to the weight of the balcony Do not exceed 35kg per m2 You should choose light-weight materials. It is vital to practice ergonomics. Every centimeter counts, especially for a tiny balcony. You should choose ergonomic furniture that is suitable in shape and size. During the construction works!
How do you optimize your small balcony?
Are you blessed with a tiny balcony? These are some tips that will maximize the space available. Choose carefully Furniture that is too narrow Because city balconies have limited space, it is best to use smaller furniture. For small balconies, a long, narrow table is perfect, particularly if it is complemented with loungers. You can place pots in vertical structures that are high enough. You will also be able save space. Dress up your wall with an original idea You will have less clutter. You can save space by investing in custom-made products. A craftsman will be happy to help you find beautiful items that will fit on your balcony.
Here are some tips and tricks to maintain your outdoor furniture
It is important to clean and maintain furniture, especially if it is outdoors, where the elements can be harsh.
- If you own wooden furniture, you will need to use a special stain or oil care.
- To preserve furniture we recommend that you cover it with a sheet or a tarpaulin to prevent humidity accumulation.
- Never forget to bring in the pillows and cushions from the outside seats at night.
- If the covers are easily separated from the cushion, you can put them in the washer to make them look brand new.
- If the covers cannot be removed, you can use shampoo and a sponge to get rid of stubborn stains.
You can Keep your balcony clean. It’s all about maintaining! However, if you prefer low maintenance, choose plastic furniture for you exterior.